Healthwatch Together is an exciting and dynamic partnership offering powerful community engagement and co-production across Lancashire and Cumbria.
Bringing together the combined expertise of:
- Healthwatch Blackpool
- Healthwatch Blackburn with Darwen
- Healthwatch Cumbria
- Healthwatch Lancashire
Healthwatch Together champions the voices of communities across two counties to bring about the transformation of health and social care.
What we do
Healthwatch Together is available as an engagement partner, providing effective solutions for community engagement needs.
We undertake engagement at a local level in order to find out the health and social care experiences and needs of people living and working in Lancashire and South Cumbria.
As an outward facing service, we give people the opportunity to engage with us in their own communities, rather than expecting them to come to us.
We offer a range of approaches that captures feedback and reflects the various engagement needs of our diverse communities (religious, ethnic, socio-economic, rural communities, age) as well as equitable geographic representation.
How we do it
Our combined engagement experience is built on a range of effective methods, including:
- Focus Groups: designed to provide ‘round the table’ discussions in a safe and familiar setting.
- Pop Ups (online and safely in person): staffed information points designed to capture public feedback in a range of physical and virtual settings
- Co-Production Workshops
- Enter and View: engagement with staff, residents and families in health and social care settings
- Patient Engagement Days: similar to Pop Ups but undertaken in health and social care settings
- Mystery shopping: we use this approach when appropriate to anonymously evaluate the patient/service user experience
- And many, many more
Find out more
We are passionate engagement professionals who believe in the power of listening to patient experiences.
Download our brochure to find out more.