Enter & View Authorised Representatives
Our Enter and View Authorised Representatives are trained to visit a range of NHS and social care premises, and talk to staff, patients, carers and other service users about their experiences.
The information collected is used to make recommendations on how services can be improved. Our Enter and View Reports are shared with the CQC as well as being made available to the public on our website.
As part of the Enter & View role, authorised representatives:
- Visit health and social care premises, including local hospitals, care and nursing homes, GP surgeries, day services, hospices, dental practices, ophthalmic services, etc, to observe what is happening
- Talk to patients, service users, staff and carers and gain their views on the quality of services provided
- Maintain notes of the visits and assist in the preparation of reports to outline the findings, and if applicable, offer recommendations for change
- Undergo relevant training and have an up-to-date DBS check.
- Undertake all voluntary duties in line with the HW’s policies and procedures
For those wanting to know more about becoming an Enter & View Authorised Representative for Healthwatch Lancashire please call 01524 239100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All members attending Enter and View visits are Authorised Representatives and have completed thorough training for the role.
Enter and View Authorised Representatives:
- Jodie Carney
- Steve Walmsley
- Sue Edwards
- Emmy Walmsley
- Louise Dewhurst
- Georgia Hackett
- Dawn Iverson
- Lesley Miller
- John Moore
- Christine Campbell
- Lynne Yates
- Seraphine Dike
- Oluyombo Olusina
- Austin Staunton