Healthwatch Lancashire wants to hear why you do or do not share your experiences of using health and social care services!
To leave your feedback, complete the following online survey:
A full list of locations, times and dates of where you can meet the team and have your say can be found below:
- Friday 9th February 2018 – 9:30am-12:30pm – Chorley Hospital
- Monday 12th February 2018 – 10:00am-03:00pm – Royal Lancaster Infirmary
- Monday 12th February 2018 – 09:30am-12:30pm – Burnley General Hospital
- Tuesday 13th February 2018 – Accrington PALS (time TBC)
- Thursday 15th February 2018 – 11:00am-01:00pm – Solaris Centre, Blackpool
- Friday 16th February 2018 – 10:00am–2:00pm – Skelmersdale Concourse
- Friday 16th February 2018 – 01:30pm-04:30pm – Clitheroe Community Hospital
- Monday 19th February 2018 – 09:30am-12:30pm – Pendle Community Hospital, Nelson
- Monday 19th February 2018 – 05:00pm-07:00pm – Marl Pits Leisure Centre, Rawtenstall
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01524 239100.
The feedback received will be used to compile a report and challenge those who plan, run and regulate health and social care services on how they can be improved for children and young people in Lancashire.