Have your say on the Lancashire Pharmaceutical needs assessment (PNA) consultation
Lancashire County Council are consulting with residents on the draft version of the pharmaceutical needs assessment publication.
Lancashire Health and Wellbeing Board (HWB) has a statutory responsibility to publish and keep up to date a statement of the needs for pharmaceutical services of the population in its area, referred to as pharmaceutical needs assessment (PNA) that needs to be published before 1st of April 2015.
The PNA includes information on:
– Pharmacies in Lancashire and the services they currently provide
– Maps of providers of pharmaceutical services in Lancashire.
– Relevant services in neighbouring areas.
– Potential gaps in provision and likely future needs for the population of Lancashire.
– Opportunities for existing pharmacies in providing local public health services and join the healthy living pharmacy scheme.
How to get involved…
- For more details including the purpose of the document and and to take part in the consultation click here
- To take part in the consultation please read the full pharmaceutical needs assessment (available above) and complete the online questionnaire (open until 16th February)
A consultation event will be held from 18.00 till 19.30 on Thursday the 29th of January 2015 at the Gujarat Community Centre in walking distance to Preston train station.
Booking is essential, to secure your place please contact:
Please book before midnight Thursday the 22nd of January.
For more information about this research contact Peter Lobmayer, Head of Knowledge and Intelligence, Public Health.
If you would like to send any feedback to Healthwatch Lancashire on the consultation contact us online here.