What do you think about your local health services?
Patients and families who have used Southport and Formby District General Hospital and Ormskirk and District General Hospital in the last 12 months can come to speak to CQC Inspectors at their Trust Stalls on Monday the 4th of April.
- Southport and Formby District General Hospital (11am – 1pm)
- Ormskirk and District General Hospital (2pm – 4pm)
This is an informal setting where people can pop by and chat to inspectors for a few minutes to give their experiences of the Trust.
There are many ways to share experiences:
You can also share your experience in the following ways…
- Visiting CQC website link: www.cqc.org.uk/yourexperience
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter: CQC, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA
- Phone: 03000 61 61 61
- In person: The Inspection Team will be speaking to patients when on site during the course of the inspection to get their views.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator of all health and adult social care services in England. They register, monitor and inspect services to make sure they provide safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care, and they encourage them to improve.