We’re recruiting for an exciting new opportunity!
Healthwatch Lancashire is recruiting for an exciting new opportunity for a new Senior Project Officer to join their growing team of dedicated staff.
Read more about the role and how to apply:
Senior Project Officer
Salary £25,000 per annum
Reporting to the Projects Manager, we are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Senior Project Officer who:
- has experience of leading projects, ideally within health and social care or associated projects
- can demonstrate effective relationship building
- has experience of maintaining effective monitoring systems
- has experience of report writing
- has experience of delivering presentations and reports within a variety of forums
- The focus of the role is to act as a senior member of a small team responsible for the delivery of the Healthwatch Blackpool contract activity.
- To take a lead on the organisations work with the Lancashire and South Cumbria Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) and Local Delivery Plans (LDP) across the five footprints of Lancashire and South Cumbria.
- The role will involve extensive travel in Lancashire for which applicants will use their own vehicle. Appropriate mileage allowance is paid.
- This is a full-time post working 37 hours a week.
- The role will necessitate occasional evening and weekend work.
- A uniform is provided.
- The role will require an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
- Fixed term until 31st March 2018, reviewed subject to continued funding.
To apply for this post you will need to submit your CV and letter of support, specific to the role, of no more than one page of A4.
Click here to download the job description/person specification.
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday the 6th of February 2017, however depending upon number of applications received it may close sooner.
Applications should be returned to Liz Thatcher, Executive Assistant at Healthwatch Lancashire email@example.com