Healthwatch Lancashire is recruiting for a Project Officer to join their dedicated team.
Read more about the role and how to apply:
Salary £20,000 (pro rata)
Healthwatch Lancashire is the public voice on health and social care in Lancashire, with the role to listen and the power to significantly influence change within the health and social care system across Lancashire.
Reporting to the Projects Manager, we are seeking a creative and enthusiastic part time Project Officer to join the operational team.
- To work closely with the Healthwatch staff and volunteer team to undertake a variety of work stream activities to gain the views of the public in relation to their health and social care experiences
- To be a primary contact for a geographic locality within Lancashire, principally the Fylde Coast
- To promote and publicise Healthwatch as widely as possible across all communities and to stakeholders
- To write reports on evidence based findings
- Salary £20,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Part time post working 21 hours a week, preferably Wednesday to Friday, with occasional evening and weekend work.
- Fixed term until 31st March 2018, reviewed subject to continued funding.
- Subject to an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
To apply for this post you will need to submit your CV and letter of support, specific to the role, on no more than one page of A4 to email@example.com
Click here to download the job description/person specification.
Closing date for applications is Friday 27th January 2017.