We are recruiting…
Healthwatch Lancashire is the public voice on health and social care in the county with the role to listen and the power to significantly influence change within the health and social care system and is establishing a team to undertake ‘Enter and View’ visits for health and social care services.
We are looking for a full time Senior Project Officer to lead the Team plus two additional full time Project Officers. Healthwatch Lancashire may also consider offering a job share opportunity for one Project Officer role, should suitable applicants apply.
- Senior Project Officer Salary £25k, Full Time 37 hours per week.
- Project Officer Salary £20k, Full time 37 hours per week.
- Project Officer Salary (Job Share) £20k pro rata based on 37 hour week.
These roles are fixed term contracts until 31st March 2016, with the possibility to extend, depending on future funding.
Please see Job Description and Person Specification below for each role:
- Senior Project Officer Job Description & Person Specification
- Project Officer Job Description and Person Specification
Applicants should send their CV and covering letter via email to Liz Thatcher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 3rd April 2015.