Happy 3rd Birthday Healthwatch!
- Recieved more than 8,000 views and experiences and responses to questionaires
- Published more than 50 reports highlighting patient and public experiences
- Listened to over 30 community groups in care circle activities
- Supported PLACE assessments
- Undertook Patient Engagement Days
- Undertook Enter and View visits for hospitals and social care services
- Supported mock CQC inspections
Healthwatch Lancashire gives children, young people and adults a powerful voice – making sure their views and experiences are heard by those who run, plan and regulate health and social care services in Lancashire.
If you are looking for information or have any compliments, comments or concerns about your local health and social care services including hospitals, GP surgeries, dentists, pharmacies, opticians or care homes, Healthwatch Lancashire wants to hear from you.
Healthwatch Lancashire works collaboratively with health and social care organisations and challenges when neccessary. By being focused on local voices being able to influence the delivery and design of their services – Healthwatch Lancashire is not just people for who use them, but for anyone who might need them in the future.