CQC publishes inspection reports
Reports carried out by the CQC (Care Quality Commission) make sure that hospitals, care homes, dental and general practices and other care services in England are providing people with safe, effective and high-quality care. The CQC then encourages these services to make improvements where necessary.
Reports on the following health and social care services in Lancashire are now available to view:
- Carleton House – Liberty Optimum Care Limited – click here to view report
- Heather Grange – Silk Healthcare Limited – click here to view report
- Pro-Care Dispersed Housing Ltd – Clifford Lodge, Blackpool – click here to view report
- Alsley Lodge – Raycare Limited – click here to view report
- Morecambe Bay Care Home, Four Seasons (No 7) Limited – click here to view report
The following reports relate to the old style of CQC inspections:
- Cherry Tree Lodge Limited, Cherry Tree Lodge Private Residential Care Home – click here to view report
- Unlimitedcare Limited – Belvedere Care Home – click here to view report
- Dr & Mrs M K Vachhani – Le Grand Nursing Home – click here to view report
The Care Quality Commission is the new independent regulator of all health and adult social care in England. For details visit the CQC website or for general enquiries, please telephone the National Contact Centre: 03000 616161.
If you have an experience at the services above, or any other health and social care service in Lancashire, then use the search bar above and share your feedback. Click here to find a service