CQC inspectors publish reports on ten adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services in Lancashire
In the past week the Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published ten reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services across Lancashire which have been inspected by specialist teams of inspectors.
Following recent inspections, four services have been rated as ‘Good’, six rated as ‘Requires Improvement’ and one not formally rated.
- Synergy Dental Clinic – South Shore, Blackpool
- Clitheroe Residential Home, Clitheroe
- The Brooklands Residential Home, Preston
- Oxford House Residential Home, Preston
- Springhill Care Home, Accrington
- Community Life Choices Head Office, Preston
- Coniston House Care Home, Chorley
- Copper Beach Homecare, Lancaster
- Autism Care (North West), Chorley
- Padiham Group Practice, Burnley
- Highgrove House, Chorley
Healthwatch Lancashire shares its intelligence with CQC which is used to contribute to their inspection reports.