CQC inspectors publish reports on six adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services in Lancashire
In the past week the Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published six reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services across Lancashire which have been inspected by specialist teams of inspectors.
Following recent inspections, four services have been rated as ‘Good’, one as ‘Inadequate’ and one not formally rated.
- Astra Care Services, Nelson
- Carepath Recruitment, Preston
- Harvey House, Lancaster
- Dr Gigurawa Wijethilleke, Preston
- Fairmore Medical Practice, Rossendale
- Dr Ghadeer Hamad, Chorley
Healthwatch Lancashire shares its intelligence with CQC which is used to contribute to their inspection reports.