CQC inspectors publish reports on twelve adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services in Lancashire
In the past week the Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published 12 reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services across Lancashire which have been inspected by specialist teams of inspectors.
Following recent inspections, seven services have been rated as ‘Good’, three rated as ‘Requires Improvement’, one as ‘Inadequate’ and one not formally rated.
- Fylde Community Link Supported Living and Domiciliary Support, Lytham
- Clitheroe Nursing and Personal Care Home, Clitheroe
- Church View Nursing Home, Accrington
- Mill Lodge Residential Care Home, Great Harwood
- Croston Park Nursing Home, Leyland
- The Cabin Surgery, Rishton
- Ravat & Ray Dental Care, Ormskirk
- Holywell Home, Morecambe
- Veedale, Chorley
- Dr E Ahmed’s Practice, Darwen
- The Partners, Blackpool
- Dr RC Rautray’s Practice, Blackburn
Healthwatch Lancashire shares its intelligence with CQC which is used to contribute to their inspection reports.