CQC inspectors publish reports on 18 adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services in Lancashire
In the past week the Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published 18 reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services across Lancashire which have been inspected by specialist teams of inspectors.
Following recent inspections, one service was rates as ‘Outstanding’, ten services have been rated as ‘Good’, five as ‘Requires Improvement’ and two not formally rated.
- Cornmill Nursing and Residential Care Home, Garstang
- Fylde Community Care, Lytham St. Annes
- 1st Class Nursing Agency, Ormskirk
- Riverside Rest Home, Lytham St. Annes
- Creative Support – Balshaw Respite Service, Chorley
- Morecambe Bay Care Home, Morecambe
- Thistle Manor, Clitheroe
- Lowfield House, Clitheroe
- Angels Community Support Services, Lytham St. Annes
- Pathways – Oswald House, Oswaldtwistle
- Holywell Domiciliary Care Services, Preston
- THOMAS Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Unit, Blackburn
- Chatterton Hey, Bury
- Bentham Road Health Centre, Blackburn
- Ewood Medical Centre, Blackburn
- Dr Alec Yolomoni Kapenda, Accrington
- Buckshaw Village Dental Surgery, Chorley
- West View, Lancaster
Healthwatch Lancashire shares its intelligence with CQC which is used to contribute to their inspection reports.