CQC inspectors publish reports on 16 adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services in Lancashire
In the past week the Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published 16 reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services across Lancashire which have been inspected by specialist teams of inspectors.
Following recent inspections, ten services have been rated as ‘Good’, four as ‘Requires Improvement’ and two not formally rated.
- Moorland View Care Home, Darwen
- Acorn Nursing Home, Blackpool
- Bronswick House, Blackpool
- Prime Care Homes Limited, Clitheroe
- Rosewood Lodge Rest Home, Lytham St Annes
- The Laurels Care and Nursing Home, Bacup
- Scenario Management Limited, Thornton Cleveleys
- Longcroft, Lancaster
- The Spinney, Preston
- Farrell Healthcare Limited, Lytham St Annes
- Addaction – Preston YA, Preston
- Mansion House Dental Practice, Ormskirk
- Myrtle House Surgery, Accrington
- Worden Medical Centre, Preston
- Dr R Baghdjian & Dr Marcus Jacobs Surgery, Chorley
- The New Hall Lane Practice, Preston
Healthwatch Lancashire shares its intelligence with CQC which is used to contribute to their inspection reports.