CQC inspectors publish reports on 15 adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services in Lancashire
In the past week the Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published 15 reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services across Lancashire which have been inspected by specialist teams of inspectors.
Following recent inspections, one service was rates as ‘Outstanding’, six services have been rated as ‘Good’, six as ‘Requires Improvement’ one as ‘Inadequate’ and one not formally rated.
- Derian House Children’s Hospice, Chorley
- Broadfield Care Services Limited, Oswaldtwistle
- The Grange, Chorley
- Majestic Care North West Limited, Burnley
- Lisieux Hall Residential Nursing Home, Chorley
- Dovedale Court, Preston
- Affinity Supporting People Limited, Accrington
- Rossendale Road, Burnley
- Burnley, Pendle & Rossendale Short Break Services, Burnley
- NAS Community Services (Lancashire), Whalley
- Lancashire Domiciliary Care Service, Chorley
- Bowland Care Services, Garstang
- Ormskirk District General Hospital, Ormskirk
- Bare Dental Clinic Limited, Morecambe
- The Tarleton Group Practice, Tarleton
Healthwatch Lancashire shares its intelligence with CQC which is used to contribute to their inspection reports.