CQC inspectors publish reports on 12 adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services in Lancashire
In the past week the Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published 12 reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care, primary medical care and hospitals services across Lancashire which have been inspected by specialist teams of inspectors.
Following recent inspections, four services have been rated as ‘Good’, six as ‘Requires Improvement’ and two not formally rated.
- BLHC Coote Lane, Preston
- Windsor Road, Lytham St Annes
- Bankhouse Care Home, Poulton le Fylde
- Alston Lodge Residential Home, Preston
- Briars Rest Home, Blackpool
- KTG Recruitment, Preston
- Marsh House, Leyland
- Delphi Wellbeing Centre, Blackpool
- Royal Lancaster Infirmary, Lancaster
- Accrington Road Dental Center, Blackburn
- Dr Gigurawa Wijethilleke, Preston
- Riverside Medical Centre, Preston
Healthwatch Lancashire shares its intelligence with CQC which is used to contribute to their inspection reports.