Changes to Carers Services in Lancashire
Changes are being made to Adult Carers Services commissioned by Lancashire County Council and Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Groups. Previously these Carers Services were delivered under the umbrella name Carers Lancashire and provided by n-compass Northwest and Carers Link Lancashire.
A new Carers Service has launched named The Lancashire Carers Service and will be delivered in partnership, n-compass Northwest delivering in North and Central Lancashire and Carers Link Lancashire delivering in East Lancashire.
The new Lancashire Carers Service will continue to support Carers by Statutory Carers Assessments, Peace of Mind 4 Carers Plans and a range of wrap around support to enable Carers to take a break from their caring role.
You can access their new leaflet Here
Other support also includes:
- Specialist 1-2-1 and group support
- Magazines twice a year detailing local groups, activities and courses
- Support to access community and Health and Wellbeing services
- A 24/7 Volunteer manned Carers Help and Talk (CHAT) Line
- Volunteer Befriending and Sitting-In services
- Support for former Carers
- Volunteering opportunities for Carers, including volunteering for the CHAT Line, Befriending and Sitting-In services
The Lancashire Carers Service works across the county providing support and information to adult Carers (18+).
North and Central Lancashire – delivered by n-compass Northwest
Telephone: 0345 688 7113 option 2
General Email: email@example.com
East Lancashire – delivered by Carers Link Lancashire
Telephone: 0345 688 7113 option 1
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org