Care Quality Commission publishes new reports
Reports carried out by the CQC (Care Quality Commission) make sure that hospitals, care homes, dental and general practices and other care services in England are providing people with safe, effective and high-quality care. The CQC then encourages these services to make improvements where necessary.
Reports on the following health and social care services in Lancashire are now available to view:
Residential Social Care:
- Highfield Hall, Rossendale – Read the report
- Newfield Lodge Rest Home, Lytham St Annes – Read the report
- Preston Short Break Services,Preston – Read the report
- Roe Lee Surgery – Dr I Timson and Dr I Zafar, Blackburn – Read the report
Dr RS Pollock’s Practice (also known as Drs Pollock, Buckley, Ashe, Rosbottom and Almond), Blackburn – Read the report
North Lancashire Doctors Limited at Royal Lancaster Infirmary, Lancaster – Read the report
Social Care Organisation (old style CQC inspections):
- Franciscan Missionaries of St Joseph Franciscan Convent, Burnley – Read the report
- Mrs P Mathauda Headroomgate Nursing Home, Lytham St Annes – Read the report
The Care Quality Commission is the new independent regulator of all health and adult social care in England. For details visit www.cqc.org.uk or for general enquiries, please telephone the National Contact Centre: 03000 616161.
If you have an experience at the services above, or any other health and social care service in Lancashire, then use the search bar above and share your feedback. Click here to find a service