Healthwatch Lancashire is recruiting for a Projects Manager to join their dedicated team.
Read more about the role and how to apply:
Reporting to the Chief Officer, we are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Manager who has excellent interpersonal skills and project management experience to lead projects and people. The post holder must be confident in engaging with professionals from a wide range of external health and social care organisations.
We welcome applications from individuals who:
- have experience of leading projects, ideally within health and social care or associated projects
- can demonstrate effective relationship building
- have experience of managing people and teams
- have experience of setting up and maintaining effective monitoring systems
- have experience of managing communications and engagement activities
This is a full time post working 37 hours a week. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Healthwatch Lancashire receives grant funding on an annual basis and has done since 2013.
To apply for this post you will need to submit your CV and letter of support, specific to the role, of no more than one page of A4, to Liz Thatcher at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 28th November 2016 however depending upon number of applications received it may close sooner.
Interviews will be held on 5th December 2016
Commencement in post early January 2017